måndag, november 20, 2006



Step 6

So now the piece is back to me again. And I think it could be fine! Maybe I´ll add a board to, a small, I dont´t know yet. And start to quilt it!
It will be fun later to see how the all quilts are looking, when they are finished!

Så nu har min bit kommit tillbaks till mig igen med ett helt nytt utseende! Och jag gillar den! Kanske jag sätter till någon bård, vet inte ännu. Och såklart att jag ska kvilta den!

Ska bli jätteroligt att sedan få se hur alla kviltar blir när de är färdiga!

7 kommentarer:

Wendy sa...

That sounds like great fun.

StegArt sa...

Wow the change from step 1 to the last step is amazing. How fun!

sue b sa...

What a fun idea!

Helen in the UK sa...

What a super fun exercise. I wish I had quilty friends to try this with. It was great how the piece changed in character as it was worked on - loved it at step 1, 3 and 6 (not so much inbetween). Hope you will share a picture when it is finished :)

Gunnels blog sa...

Thanks for your comments! Ys, it was really fun to do! And I will share it with you when it´s finished!

Nina In Norway sa...

Stilig. likte både metode og resultat. Gleder meg til a se fortsettelsen.

MargaretR sa...

What a wonderful idea. I would like to do this in our textile group. I'm sure they would enjoy it.