torsdag, januari 04, 2007

My red-pink 1x1


Here is my red-pink for the 1"x1" art squares swap
Yes, I have started with this swap, and it ´s so fun! Here you can read more about it! I am finished with the red-pink, and with the magenta-purpur. And now I´ll do the embellishment on the white-beige and white-creme
Jag har börjat det nya året med att göra små, små konstverk, bara 1x1 inch stora. Det är till swappen jag skrev om här. Jag har fått färdigt de röd-rosa rutorna och de i purpur-magenta. Jag håller också på att dekorera ett set med vitt-creme, och ett med vit-beige
Här finns mer att läsa och se vad de andra deltagarna har gjort.

4 kommentarer:

sue b sa...

I love these! So bright and cheery.

Dianne sa...

Love them Gunnel! Love the buttons.

cynthia sa...

Pink and red are one of my favorite combos! I think because my mom always told me I couldn't wear the 2 colors together ever, which made me like them even more.

Gunnels blog sa...

Thank you all so much!
I am glad YOU like them, Dianne :-) and I thought you would like the buttons!