tisdag, januari 23, 2007

today I made two postcards

Efter en lång skön vinterpromenad idag, blev jag inspirerad att sy dessa två kort. Det är tyger som jag målat med textilfärg för länge sedan och låg och väntade på rätt tillfälle.

After a long and nice walk in the beautiful winterweather I got inspiration for this two card. I had painted it for a long time, and now I think it´s was just right!

This is a birthday card for a friend
and this is for a Swedish postcard swap Theme: my favouritecolour!

7 kommentarer:

Sue B sa...

These are both wonderful. Love those suttle colors. Beautiful.

StegArt sa...

These are lovely. The delicate flowers on the top card are just the right touch for the background.

Dianne sa...

Beautiful cards Gunnel! Love the flowers in the first one, and the colours are great.

Doreen G sa...

What beautiful cards Gunnel and the colours are superb.

Judy Scott sa...

Gunnel these are so lovely and delicate and remind me of Clematis a beautiful flower we have in our garden. Thankyou for your lovely message you are very kind, hugs Jude xx

DubiQuilts - Debbi sa...

Very pretty!

Cynthia sa...

These look awesome Gunnel!

I also enjoyed the photographs of the city and house you live in!