måndag, februari 19, 2007

I DO love mondays!


My new embroidery purchase! I feel so much for green and lilac at the moment! I have bought this at Canvas shop, an embroideryshop here in Gothenburg! This is like a candystore, even better! Every mondays, (but I don´t buy every week) I met my embroideryfriends here in this lovely shop. We are a creative group who stitch together. We are 15 women, about 30 to 80 years old. And we have so much fun!
Here is more photo from this lovely shop http://www.flickr.com/photos/gunnels/sets/72157594281450609/

Detta är ett nytt inköp av broderimaterial som jag gjort idag. Jag känner så för lila och grönt just nu. Hoppas att det kan bli något bra av det!

Varje måndag (men jag köper inget VARJE vecka) så är vi ett glatt gäng kvinnor ca 15 st, i åldrarna 30-80, som träffas och broderar i Canvas shops fina lokaler här i Göteborg.
Här är mera foton från denna fina affär

5 kommentarer:

Annica sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Annica sa...

Hej Gunnel!
Hoppas du har en bra måndag! Det lila och gröna ser "smarrigt" ut.

quiltpixie sa...

yummy... you'll be able to make lots of spring coloured pieces now :-)

Dianne sa...

What great goodies!! Can I come shopping with you too - pretty please?

Shelina sa...

This does look like a beautiful shop. I would have a hard time limiting myself to just a few things - I think I want one of everything!

Congratulations on having your Grandmother's Sewing Box on an artcard!