fredag, februari 02, 2007

play with needle felt





Här har jag lekt och prövat mig fram med ull, chiffong och andra fibrer och se vad jag kan göra för slags tyg. Jag tycker att jag ser detta överallt och blir så sugen att testa. Många har ju en embellisher, en slags symaskin med massa nålar men ingen tråd. Men jag tycker att den är för dyr, och vet dessutom inte hur mycket jag skulle använda den. Så jag testar mig fram med filtnålar och ska försöka göra olika underlag för broderi.
My first try and play with wool. organza and needles. I don´t have any embellisher, so I have to try with these needles. And I think it´s really fun! I will test to do some new pieces to have and do my embroidery at.


9 kommentarer:

StegArt sa...

I like these. My favorite is the green piece. I don't have an embellisher either, so I sometimes do a little of this by hand too.

Anna Nowicki sa...

I like needle felting (and other methods of hand felting) too - I'm not going to buy one of those embellisher machines - they take the fun out of hand needlefelting - well done these pieces are beautiful!!

Dianne sa...

They look great Gunnel! Love the textures and colour of the green piece.

Doreen G sa...

I love these and I don't have a felting machine either but I do have the needles so I think I will give this a go after seeing your samples

Sue B sa...

Love that first one - such wonderful color!

teodo sa...

well I like to felt and results are very interesting. ciao ciao

Pat sa...

I love the green piece too, there is something very therapeutic about making all those little punches.

Purple Missus sa...

The blue and cerise colour one is very striking. I have an embellisher but I also like to do it by hand - gets rid of stress!

Gunnels blog sa...

thank you all for the nice comments!