lördag, mars 24, 2007

fabric postcard


fabric postcard
Originally uploaded by gunnels.


Detta postkort är till Molly! Jag har använt ett handmålat bomullstyg till botten, sedan ett målat sidentyg som jag har nålfiltat fast med min Janome xpression. Sedan har jag lagt till lite ull och silkefibrer. Därefter lite broderi och några paljetter!

This fabric postcard is for Molly! The bottom is a painted cottonfabric and then I have use silkpainted fabric, wich I have manipulated with my needlefelting machine. After that it ´s some wool and some silkfibrer added, and some embroidery and some sequins.

7 kommentarer:

jackie sa...

There are some lovely colours in your needlefelting. You have been really busy.

StegArt sa...

Another lovely card! Perhaps one day you and I can swap cards. I love these recent ones you are making.

Cynthia sa...

It looks lovely Gunnel! I haven't done any fiber work in awhile, but looking at your piece makes me want to get out my sewing machine. My mother just gave me some silk fibers for my birthday - I should give it a try.

PS, I love seeing what you look like-thanks for adding your photo.

Micki sa...

Very lovely. I really like the colors.

Dianne sa...

This is such a wonderful card - love all the lines...

Gunnels blog sa...

thank you all!

Doreen G sa...

All I can say is --Lucky Molly