torsdag, mars 01, 2007

tropical fruits


tropical fruits
Originally uploaded by gunnels.

I think I need some colour today. It´s seems so long time to summer............ I found this in a box in my sewingroom, a stitchsampler I did for several years ago. I thought today that this give me some energy to look at!

Jag längtar efter färg och sommar! Hittade denna idag i mitt syrum, det är en stygnövning jag gjorde för flera år sedan, har bara legat i en låda som sådant brukar göra....Men idag gav den mig lite energi att titta på!


13 kommentarer:

StegArt sa...

Lovely colors. I enjoyed your embroidery on the felt in your other post. Lovely work!

Conni Lu sa...

Wow, that is beautiful! The colors are gorgeous together. :)

Emmy sa...

very wonderful embriodery also on the felt
I hope you get your embellisher very soon and if you need info I wil be glad to help

Judy Scott sa...

some beautiful colours here just what we need to lift our moods, wonderful xJude x

Shelina sa...

These are such pretty togethers - you did a great job in fabric selection, as well as all the embellishments. Makes me smile and be cheerful just looking at it.

Simonetta sa...

Very colored and of sure it brings with if the good humor!!!!

Pat sa...

I love the variation in the texture stitches .

jude sa...

i bet this feels good when you run your fingers over it. that is what i love about lots of little stitches.

Hanne sa...

Hvor er det dog smukt!
Jeg får helt lyst til at brodere!

Gunnels blog sa...

thank you all for the nice comments :-)

teodo sa...

It's very pleasant to look these beautiful colours.
ciao ciao

Dianne sa...

So bright and colourful. I love it.

Barbara sa...

we have had a sunny sunday in Germany and your colours look like warm weather. Grates Barbara