lördag, augusti 11, 2007

I am back / Near the sea; my new quilt








"Near the sea"
Originally uploaded by gunnels



I am back home again after two months !
This is the quilt I have been finished this summer. Here can you read what I write about it before the summer.

I have had a nice summer, but we have had much rain and not so much sun. But it beginns good and the last week we have much sun! I have played a lot with my grandchildren, so I haven´t stitch so much.




I haven´t time to write so much now, but I will be back soon with little pictures from my summer!

16 kommentarer:

Vicki W sa...

Beautiful!

Annica sa...

Åh, den är helt fantastisk! Nu måste jag kolla mer på Flickr! Välkommen tillbaka!

Alison sa...

Stunning!
Alison x

Emmy sa...

welkome back and i must say a wonderful quilt

StegArt sa...

Glad to see you back! Lovely quilt.

Dianne sa...

Welcome back Gunnel!!! I've missed you. This quilt is gorgeous - I love the images on the fabric.

Micki sa...

Welcome back. Your quilt is great. Love all those rock images.

Miss Frugality sa...

Nice to have you back :-)
Your quilt takes me straight to where I would rather be just now...the seaside...wonderful!

Connie W sa...

It's beautiful, love the colors, it is definitely saying 'by the sea' to me.

Waltraud sa...

So nice to see you back on your blog.
And your quilt is so beautiful!

Carol sa...

It's good to see you back again Gunnel. I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing time on holiday.

Your quilt is stunning, I love it.

Peggy sa...

Absolutly great, I love it.

Gunnels blog sa...

THANK YOU!

Nadelfee sa...

wonderful quilt WOUW!

zquilts sa...

Det ar mycket bra !
It's a fabulous piece ! What techniques did you use ?

Pippilotta sa...

Hello Gunnel,

you have made a wonderful quilt.

The colors let me think at summer sun and ocean => vacations at the sea.

Marion