onsdag, september 19, 2007

one more postcard

Detta postcard är till ett postcard byte med Elizabeth från Alaska. Kortet är gjort med min nålfiltningsmaskin på vadmal, jag har använt ull, silke , chiffong och cheesecloth. Sedan är det sytt med frihandsbroderi på maskin och några pärlor. Storleken är något större än vanligt vykort, 5 x 7 inch.



This postcard is for Elizabeth, from Alaska! The card is a little bit larger than usual at PC, 5 x 7 inch. I have use my embellisher and wool, silk ,chiffon and cheesecloth. Some FME and beads







9 kommentarer:

Quilt Pixie sa...

I love the sense of a flower opening or a small fire with flames... The colours are great

Papoosue sa...

This is lovely Gunnel. I also love your quiltie and postcard from the previous post - gorgeous!

zquilts sa...

Love the colors that you used on this !

verobirdie sa...

First I saw a flower, a tulip, then I see a fire. Anyway, it is beautiful.

Gunnels blog sa...

thanks everyone! Yes, I also think of a tulip firs in at autumncolours, then I think it was a fire :-) You know, I newer know what it will be from start!

Shelina sa...

Congratulations on the anniversary of your blog. I really enjoy seeing all the postcards you give and receive.

Micki sa...

Your embellished flower is lovely.

Annica sa...

Jag såg också en tulpan och sedan en majbrasa. Härliga färger!

molly jean sa...

beautiful, Gunnel! I love your colors!