lördag, november 24, 2007

Canvas + Patch = sant!


Canvas + Patch = sant! Så är då mina två favoritaffärer i Göteborg under samma tak! Så praktiskt och trevligt!, allt samlat som jag kan behöva: quiltyger, vadd, böcker, garn, pärlor,textilfärg, och alla andra konstiga broderimaterial jag inte ens visste att jag behövde. Och sist med inte minst, kunniga och trevliga affärsinnehavare! Lycka till; Ingrid och Patricia!
affären ligger på Linnégatan 57!
Both my favourites shops in Gothenburg are now during the same roof! My favourite quiltshop:Patch, and my favourite embroideryshop: Canvas. So very good, allthing I need; quiltfabrics, batting, books, yarn, beads, charms, textilepaint, and all that thing I didn´t know I even need! So good luck to you both; Ingrid and Patricia!

5 kommentarer:

verobirdie sa...

Hi Gunnel,
You have been quite productive! The UFO piece about family and life is beautiful!

molly jean sa...

sounds like a fun place!

Lorenza sa...

Lucky girl!

Barbara sa...

I think this are good places for women like you and me!!

sue sa...

somewhere else to visit next time we are in sweden. must be 3 years since we were in Gothenburg, left the bike at the campsite and travelled in by train.

Guzzisue