måndag, februari 04, 2008

finished

Så har jag gjort ännu ett broderi på ett textil collage. Tycker att detta sätt är så roligt att jobba. Om du tycker du känner igen det, så gjorde jag ett liknande för ett år sedan, se här, jag hade mera material kvar och ännu en ram!



I have done one more embroidery on a textile collage. I like this way to work. I have done a similar for a year ago, see here, but I have more lace, old fabrics, frame, beads.........




Detta är en liten quilt som jag kallar för "flickan i Havanna", det blommiga tyget kommer därifrån; köpt av en vän på semester. Vi är en liten quiltgrupp på 7 personer, som fick varsin bit av tyget från A. vi skulle sedan sy varsin quilt. När jag skulle komma på något att sy, och tänkte på kuba / Havanna så blev det lätt att börja nynna på Evert Taubes sång, och därifrån kom inspirationen.





Here a little quilt I have done. The fabric with flower have I got from a friend who have been in Havanna, on holiday. We are 7 women in a little quiltgroup, and we got a little piece each from this fabric, to do a quilt. Here in Sweden we have a song from Evert Taube: Flickan i Havanna / "the girl in Havanna" so I called the quilt so.



















Och så är detta broderi / textil collage klart och har fått en ram!











My embroidery / textile collag is finished, with a frame.








37 kommentarer:

Barbara sa...

beautiful collage ...I admire your stiches very much...I see you sitting and stiching and stiching...gorgeous!!

karen sa...

Gunnel your work is beautiful. It is lovely to have you back, I thought you had gone missing! Now I know you have been stitching. I love snow.....you live in the wrong country if you don't like snow!

Annica sa...

Den lilla quilten är jättefin! Härligt fotografi! Broderiet är helt underbart!

Pia sa...

Så vackert! De vita collaget är alldeles fantastiskt. Fint sätt att ta tillvara!

zquilts sa...

WoW ! Gunnel this is simply amazing work! Beautiful! Congratulations!

Waltraud sa...

Hi Gunnel, what a nice piece!

sparkle jars sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful!

Peggy sa...

Absolutly great.

ewa-christine sa...

Gunnel

Ewa-Christine

ewa-christine sa...

Detta med bloggeri inte lätt, men ett nytt försök kommer här.
Gunnel, jättefint arbete, vad du har jobbat! helt otroligt.
Ewa-Christine

Gunnels blog sa...

Thank you ALL for your kind comments!

Tack ALLA för era gulliga kommentarer!

Jacquelines blog sa...

It's a great piece Gunnel!!!

katelnorth sa...

lovely pieces, Gunnel. As usual.

Micki sa...

Beautiful pieces. The Havana piece is so festive. Love all the stitching on the embroidered pieces.

Purple Missus sa...

These pieces are gorgeous Gunnel.
Do you keep them or do you sell them?

Nancilyn (Fiberdabbler) sa...

Gunnel, I especially love your Girl in Havana. What a wonderful use of that fabric!

Françoise sa...

Love your embroidered collage. Great work!

teodo sa...

Gunnel this is a amazing pieces
ciao ciao

Laura sa...

Gunnel, you're back! I love your artwork and stitches!

Annapuh sa...

Så vackert!! helt underbart.

corina sa...

your collage is just beautiful, a real piece of art!

Solange Bonnet sa...

I love your embroidered collage. Beautiful.

karen sa...

Hi Gunnel. Take a look at my blog. Don't worry about pasing it on, I had to include you!!

Dianne sa...

Gunnel, both of these pieces are simply gorgeous! Your stitched piece is very pretty and romantic looking. The quilt is wonderful, and even though I'm not a "green" person - I absolutely love the colourways in it!!!

molly jean sa...

Lovely work, Gunnel! You inspire me to do more embroidery. I hope you are doing well!

Eva sa...

Så vackert!!! och så mycket stygn!!! undrar hur många timmar???
Eva

Barbara B. sa...

Oh, Gunnel, it is a so wonderful work. I like it. The stitchin is beautiful!

nan sa...

Hi Gunnel...I found your link on another blog, Simply Quilted, and the minute I saw it I knew I would like it! You do beautiful work - it reminded me of another friend's blog...Karen Ruane...and I looked on your list of blogs and there she was! Oh course you two would "know" each other! I "met" Karen in a swap - so fun! Anyway, you both inspire me! Nan

Shelina sa...

Such beautiful pieces of work!

Cestandrea sa...

Gunnel, your latest works are wonderful. I especially love this one, it looks like a fairytale town from far up in the sky:)

Gunnel, if you would like to win a little present, please come to my blog, you will see
Have a great weekend,
Andrea

Gunnels blog sa...

Thanks again for all kind comments!

Mercedes sa...

wonderfurl work! YOu have angel fingers!
Greetings from Spain.
I will add your link to my blog.

Clevelandgirlie sa...

Gunnel - I love what Andrea said that this looks like a fairy tale town from up in the sky. It does. It is lovely - so delicate and intricate.

Viola sa...

Really gorgeous work! love it all! :-)

Helen Suzanne sa...

very lovely work Gunnel. I really like those beads (from an old necklace you say)and the stitching in your first picture here.

Eve sa...

Beautiful!

Veronika sa...

Vilket läckert broderi/textil collage!! Jättefint!! :-)