onsdag, mars 05, 2008

Spring and a new textile collage

Här är mitt senaste textil collage som jag gjorde innan jag reste bort. Jag testar att lägga det i en gammal låda jag hittat på loppis. Den har ett lock i glas, men det är så svårt att ta bilder med det på.

This is my latest textile collage I did before my travel. I have found a old box on the fleamarket, it´s have a lid in glass too, but it´s so harsd to take a good photo then.




Och i trädgården är det vår........................

And in my garden is it spring...................









15 kommentarer:

Hanneles paradis sa...

Härligt härligt, här är det mycket knoppar :)

Annica sa...

Oj så långt våren har kommit ho dig! Collaget är underbart!

Sue B sa...

beautiful collage Gunnel!

sparkle jars sa...

Superb! :-)

Laurence sa...

Oh, it's very beautiful. I love it.

teodo sa...

Beautiful collage................
and thanks for the pics........Lanzarote is wonderful.
ciao ciao

ewa-christine sa...

På väg.......toppen Gunnel!
Positiva hälsningar från Ewa-Christine

katelnorth sa...

It's a beautiful collage. And I like your spring flowers - we have one rather sad daffodil here, but I'm expecting more soon...

purplepaint sa...

Gunnel - I absolutely love your collages! They are so beautiful with all the lace!!! Your work is so inspiring! Marva

Waltraud sa...

Hi Gunnel,
a beautiful collage,
have a nice sunday,
Waltraud

ACey sa...

Your collage is so lovely! Also cheering to see the spring flowers. Nothing is showing in my yard but I will be patient. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog. Has been a very difficult and physically painful winter but I focus on what makes me happy!

Judy Scott sa...

Hi Gunnel
what a beautiful collage you have made, its lovely to hear from you ~ thankyou for stopping by, love the snowdrops and daffodils:) Judy x

Alis sa...

Isn't it wonderful to see signs of spring at last.

I love your textile piece. So very beautiful.

Solange Bonnet sa...

It's a beautiful collage. Solange

Dianne sa...

That collage is just sooo pretty!!