lördag, april 12, 2008

tagged

I have been tagged again, this time by Karen, take a look at her beautiful embroidery! I use to give a link here to earlier times I have been tagged. But I think I give you 7 new thing today about me! I love BLUE



















Favourite flower!










I long for summer.........................! Here in Sweden we always dance arond the "midsummerstong" I don´t know if you are doing that in your country??













I love my summerhouse!











And the sea! I couldn´t live without the sea!














I am really good to bake !





















I don´t like cooking, but I love to eat!




































So now my bloggerfriends it´s your turn to tell me 7 thing about you, and to tagged another 7 bloggers. And not forget to tell theme you are tagged! Good luck!


















I have tagged:
































































































































































































12 kommentarer:

karen sa...

I also love your summerhouse!!!!

amandajean sa...

your summerhouse is beautiful!!! I am liking blue more and more lately. especially love that first photo.

Annica sa...

Vilka mumsiga bullar, Gunnel!

Tack för Taggen! Jag har skrivit sju saker på min blogg.

Ulla sa...

Jag såg vårens första blåsippor i dag!

Couture de Papier sa...

For feedback on my flick Thank you so much! Denise

Jacquie sa...

Great to find out a bit more about you! The summerhouse is beautiful as well as the sea!

Victoria sa...

Oh, the summerhouse and the sea! How lovely!

Eva sa...

Så bra beskrivning och 7 härliga bilder!

Emmy sa...

I hope you have a great summer with lots of sunny days at your lovely summer house
Emmy

ewa-christine sa...

Tack snälla Gunnel för att DU tänkte på mig. Uppskattar din omtanke..........

Har idag erhållit mitt första "postcard" från USA. Det är jättefint. Hon har skrivit en bok också vilket jag förstod. Har du den??

Judy Scott sa...

I love your summer house, it looks perfect and the sea, theres nothing like the seaside for me, makes me feel alive. Judy :)

Dianne sa...

Thanks for thinking of me - now I need to think of 7 things to write about>> I LOVE your Summerhouse too - maybe we could all meet one year and have an art party at your Summerhouse!!!????? (Don't worry, I'm only joking....)