lördag, juli 18, 2009

today












Idag regnar det här; och då passar det bra att sitta inne och sy och baka, och att kolla lite på datorn. Jag har haft framme symaskinen och sytt klart toppen till en quilt som jag gör till min dotter, ett "sofftäcke", jag har inte fotograferat det ännu, visar en annan dag. Men detta collaget sydde jag färdigt ute i solen häromdagen när jag blev broderisugen!
Tack för alla trevliga kommentarer jag fått denna sommar!
Nu ska jag ta tag i min deg som håller på att jäsa!




Today is it raining here, and I am indoors and have finish the top to the quilt I am doing for my daughter. I will take a photo soon and share with you.
Another day I sat out in the sun and finish this collage, I think I started it in februari, and haven´t sewing on sincee then.
Now I will bake some cockies, I like to bake here when it´s raining!
Thanks for all nice comments I ´ve got this summer!




9 kommentarer:

Martys Fiber Musings sa...

Your hollyhocks are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

LOVE STITCHING RED sa...

The quilt is very beautiful and it will be nice to sit in the sunshine and stitch the top. It will be a real heirloom for your daughter to keep. Happy weekend Gunnel

Best wishes, Carolyn

karen sa...

Hi Gunnel! Your summer location looks beautiful, wish I was there!

Things Hand Made sa...

The collage is lovely, hope you enjoyed the biscuits.

Lynn sa...

Holly hocks and grandchildren the most beautiful flowers of all!
Your summer is colorful and productive and fun. I am happy for you, thanks for sharing all these wonderful photos.

Femmy sa...

beautiful foto Gunnel, they seem to have great fun!!
your artwork is as usual fantastic!!

Ati. Norway. sa...

Hei Gunnel, it looks very nice at your summer place. Love the hollyhocks, the red and blacks. I only have different pinks.
Lovely grandchildren too :-)

sea-blue-sky & abstracts sa...

The photo of your grandsons with wild flowers in their hair in the centre of a sunny garden captures one of those moments of childhood to treasure. Thank you, it makes me smile and is immensely cheering. Best wishes. Lesley

Catharina Maria sa...

Your artwork is as usual fantastic!!
Love Rini the Netherlands