tisdag, september 29, 2009

what I have done lately

Katten Elsa undrar vad jag håller på med? Jag försöker att hitta rätt plats att fotografera mina färdigmonterade alster

The cat Elsa wonder what I'm doing? I am trying to find the right spot to photograph my assembled works






Här är mina inchies som jag har haft ett utbyte med mina broderivänner. Vi valde varsin färg och sydde 4 st var till varandra

Jag har varit med om ett sådant byte förut fast på internet, det var internationellt och jag var den enda svenskan, se här

Here are my inchies that I have had an exchange with my embroidery friends. We chose each color and sew 4 pieces were to each other I've been through such a change requires solid on the internet, it was international and I was the only Swede, see here



Och så äntligen är detta broderi monterat! Det är en sidnmålning jag gjort med broderi på; franska knutar

And finally, this embroidery is mounted! It is a silkpainting I done with embroidery on; French knots










Och så igår hängde vi i min broderigrupp denna "fönsterutställning" på Art College, folkuniversitetet i Göteborg. Den hänger 2 veckor, så har ni vägarna förbi som kom och titta



And so yesterday we were hanging in my embroidery group, this "window show" at Art College, Public University of Gothenburg. It hangs 2 weeks, so have you passing to come and look



Och vill du se mera bilder härifrån så har jag det på flickr

And would you like to see more pictures from here so I have it on flickr














12 kommentarer:

Chris sa...

I've always thought inchies were maybe a little extreme. Like, how can I work that small? However, I really LOVE how they look together. Maybe I should try it, eh? The embroidery piece is great.

Pat sa...

i love how the inchies look like a sampler when you assemble them. what a treat it would be to see your work hanging. wish i could .....

Maria-Thérèse afiori.com sa...

Riktigt snyggt fotograferat mot väggarna, att du valt bakgrund så noga.

LOVE STITCHING RED sa...

Good luck with the show. I love your embroidery and your inchies. Very soon I will visit flickr too!

Lycka till med showen. Jag älskar dina broderier och din inchies. Mycket snart kommer jag att besöka flickr too!

Best wishes, Carolyn x

Lynn sa...

Those inchies are increible. Wow.
And the French knots as well. Beautifully done. Congrats on the two week showing of your work.

Emmy sa...

beautiful work Gunnel you are very busy I would love to see it
always more beautiful than on the net

Shasta sa...

Your inches look wonderful, and so does your embroidery. I think being involved with swaps is a lot of fun.

Catharina Maria sa...

These inchies are so beautiful , love the color white and a little bit creme .
Love Rini

Rebecca sa...

Everything you do is stunning!

Alisa Nordholt-Dean sa...

I love how your inchies look grouped all together. You do such lovely work! Congrats on the show!

PeregrineBlue sa...

You take the most beautiful photographs you know that? I love the Nature pics you take and love looking through your blog to feel your surroundings.

Must get to making some inchies, they look wonderful together and even better framed.

wandar-wanda sa...

Hi, your works are beautiful, warm greetings, Wanda